Mission, Vision, and Beliefs
Impacting and empowering students for the future through high expectations, academic rigor, supportive relationships, and the development of a strong work ethic in a safe and orderly environment.
We envision a district where…
- Student learning is a priority.
- Decisions are made in the best interest of students.
- Students graduate with skills necessary for the next phase of life.
- Staff and students feel safe, respected, and valued.
- Educators, families, and the community work together to educate our students.
- Student achievement based on high expectations is our priority.
- Decisions should be made in the best interest of students.
- Students deserve highly qualified, motivated, and professional educators who are engaged in continuous improvement.
- Preparation for life-long learning in a global society is our purpose.
- Supportive, nurturing relationships maximize learning.
- Safe, well-maintained facilities enhance the learning environment.
- Family and community involvement are essential for student success.
*Any stakeholder wishing to provide input on Spartanburg District Four's Mission, Vision and Beliefs should contact Dr. Aaron Fulmer at (864) 476-3186.